Marvel’s foray into high end collectibles continues with the announcement of the Marvel Made Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Bundle.
The collection includes some of Claremont’s most famous X-Men work (with art by John Byrne, Frank Miller, and Jim Lee) in a luxury package.
Claremont was impressed with the package, stating that “This collection with Marvel Made is a beautiful new compendium of some of my best, plus a beautifully illustrated new story by Salvadore Larroca. Here’s where fans get to see Nightcrawler and Bloody Bess save the world. Wanna find out how? Get this collection. I can’t wait to have this on my own shelf.”
The Premiere Bundle includes:
- An archival-quality Slipcase 11.02” x 13.58” Slipcase
- A faux-Leather-bound 448-page Hand-Numbered Hardcover at 7.28” x 10.83”
- A foreword by Louise Simonson
- An exclusive new 20-page story by Chris Claremont & Salvador Larroca
- Original Days of Future Past notes and script by Chris Claremont
- X-Men #94
- X-Men #129-137
- X-Men #141-142
- Wolverine #1-4
- Uncanny X-Men #268
- X-Men #1
- Wolverine #6 Variant by Olivier Coipel
- Set of 4 lithographs
Each edition is also hand-signed by Claremont with one of four possible X-Men quotes.
Each Bundle costs $199.00 and the edition must garner 1,200 orders or more to head to the printing press.
Stay tuned to Conskipper for more news about special editions of some of the best comics ever produced in the medium.