Image Comics vast catalog of comics will be available on the GlobalComix app when the service launches over the next few months.
Image Comics will join an already impressive list of publishers for the app such as BOOM!, Archie Comics, Tokyopop, NBM Graphic Novels, TKO Studios, Bad Egg Publishing, InterPop, Papercutz, Valiant Entertainment, Top Cow, Source Point Press, TPub Comics, Mad Cave Studios, and Humanoids.
The GlobalComix App for iOS and Android will feature:
- Over 40k+ books in catalog with 25k+ more in pipeline and growing
- In-App subscription purchase with worldwide access
- Catalogs from top publishers, indie and webcomic creators
- Curated recommendations for hundreds of new series, weekly
- Opt-in to follow creators & publishers for new release notifications
- Fully searchable personal library collection with reading status filters
- Filter searches by type, format, genre, theme, art style, language, paywall, and other meaningful facets
- Comment, react, and share your favorite stories with friends and community alike
CEO of GlobalComix Christopher Carter is excited about the new partnership with Image and said “Not only are we finally about to change the landscape of digital comics publishing entirely, but we are also fortunate enough to do it together with a vibrant community of creators from both popular web and indie comics; and also many of the most venerable and well respected publishers in the entire world [of comics]. We will be bringing more comics to even more readers, worldwide, and doing so in a fiscally accessible way. With this, we’re paving the way for a vibrant and thriving ecosystem in which creators and publishers can make a sustainable living, doing exactly what they love, and that is one of the major reasons for why we’re doing what we do.”
Stay tuned to Conskipper for more information about the GlobalComix app when it officially launches.